Get a Degree that Puts You into Business Management
Management covers a pretty general category of business that is responsible for many aspects of business and industry. In other words, nearly everyone needs some type of management professional, but the work may be relative to insurance, sales, retail, or dozens of other types of business.
A general Management major will have a core Business curriculum with courses in finance, accounting, marketing and others.
W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University awards outstanding Management majors who not only produce academic results, but also show an interest in community and school organizations that focus on business and management. ASU extends the following scholarships to Management students:
- Department of Management Merit Scholarship and Outstanding Student Scholarship.
- Department of Management Parents Association Scholarship.
The College of Saint Benedict and St. Johns University provide Management students the following scholarship opportunities:
- The Clarence and Julia Scherer Management Scholarship is awarded to a student who excels both academically as well as in leadership roles.
- Daniel Schwartz Memorial Scholarship.
- The Elizabeth Quinlan Scholarship is awarded to an outstanding female in the Management Department.
- Mary Weinzierl Endowed Scholarship is given to the female Management student most inclined to push the envelope and effect change in her profession.
The Haworth School of Business at Western Michigan State University offers the following scholarships in the Management division:
- The Distinguished Service Award is given for the most outstanding academic record.
- The Arnold Schneider Management Achievement Award is in the amount of $250; given to a student who has at least reached junior level; and for academic merit.
- The Jeff Robideau Award for Meritorius Scholarship says it all. A male and female student will receive the awards. Final decisions are based on GPA.
- The Dean Arnold Schneider Management Award goes for academic merit in combination with service activities.
Management Scholarships at the University of Illinois-Springfield include:
- Beverly Slabaugh Memorial Management Scholarship gives $250 to a student entering the program from a community college.
- The Evelyn Brandt Thomas Scholarship awards up to $2500 to a junior level or higher female in the department.
- Joe Wilkins Scholarship recipients receive up to $1,000.
- The Kent and Gail Weber Scholarship is $300.
- Management Scholarships are also awarded to students entering from two of the area's community colleges. Award amounts are $500.
- The Regina Midden Farley Scholarship is given based on academics, faculty recommendation and an essay. Award of $300.
Nearly any good Business program will offer a general array of scholarships for which Management majors may qualify.