6 Things That Set Us Apart from Other Sites
1. No Login or Registration Required
Go straight to the scholarships that interest you and begin the application process. Every scholarship in our database is easy and simple to view, just by clicking.
- Avoid time-wasting survey forms
- Stay away from intruding sales pitches
- No username or password necessary
2. The Scholarships you want are just a Few Clicks Away
Narrow your search through our site to quickly find the opportunities you want. Please note that the selections become more unique as you search further, and the selections are located at the top of the left menu for easy browsing.
- Here is one example of searching our site, starting with the home page: To view scholarships offered to Native American students, you would first select the ‘Minority’ category, then view the top left menu where a list of minority groups are listed. Select ‘Native American’ from the menu list, where you will arrive at a list of specialized Native American scholarship information in just two clicks. Simple.
3. College Grant and Student Loan Information also Available.
Besides scholarships, you can receive other financial aid in the form of grants and student loans. We cover these topics with a very wide perspective so you can make an informed decision to fulfill your financial need requirements.
4. Search the Web using our Customized, Spam-Free Google Search Engine
We scoured the web and chose only reputable websites to include in our customized search engine database, which is powered by Google technology. You won’t have to worry about arriving at any questionable websites or resources if you use this valuable new tool.
5. We Offer Our Own Scholarships
The College Scholarships Foundation is the non-profit entity behind the scholarships provided here on this site. This foundation offers many varieties of funding such as traditional scholarships for minorities and women, while also introducing popular offers such as the First Ever Blogging Scholarship.
6. Our Financial Aid Blog is Overseen by Educational Experts
We have relationships with educational consultants, financial aid directors/officers, and others who work daily on a face-to-face basis with college students and their financial issues. All of our up-to-date news, opinion, and commentary concerning financial aid and other college-related topics can be accessed by subscribing and reading our Financial Aid Blog.
- Homework Helper
- Writing an Essay
- Selecting an Essay Topic
- MLA, APA & CMS Formatting
- Information Requests
- College Books
- Scholarship Scams
- Management Services
- Tax Credits
- Thank You Letters
- Spam-Free Searching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- College Saving Tips